Steps to Follow for Password Recovery:
- Click here to visit your account login and click "Forgot."
- If this does not help, visit our Support Page here, Enter the email address you created an account with > Select "Other" as the Category > Subject is "Password Reset"
If you are not receiving the password reset email, there could be a few reasons why. Here are some common issues and solutions:
- Check your spam or junk folder: Sometimes password reset emails end up in these folders instead of your inbox. Make sure to check all of your email folders just in case.
- Verify the email address: Double-check that you are entering the correct email address associated with your account. Typos can happen, so it's always good to make sure.
- Wait a few minutes: Sometimes it can take a few minutes for the password reset email to arrive in your inbox. If you don't receive it right away, wait a few minutes and check again.
If none of these solutions work, don't hesitate to contact the support team here and let them know the issue you are experiencing. They will be happy to help you get back into your account.